Friday, December 10, 2010

Just a little bit about ME!

Hey guys! My names Tracie. I thought I would do a short little introduction and tell a little bit about myself..so here it goes! I am currently 22 years old and am a full time college student. As of right now, I am going to school to become an elementary teacher, specializing in working with kids who have disabilities, I have changed my mind and major many times, but I am pretty happy and confident with this choice! :) I would love to pursue my dream and passion of baking and decorating cakes, and one day would loooove to open my own bakery and cake shop, but for now I will stick with this. Nonetheless, I am still considering pastry school (more fun then school hehe). Baking and decorating cakes is my love, my passion and my hobby, I love doing it oh so very much. I made this blog so that I could share my cakes with all you! I hope you enjoy them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment