Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's a Jungle Out There!!

The next cake was for my baby cousin Zander. He was turning 1 and having a big birthday party! I was soooo excited for his cake and had been planning it for a very long time!! I wanted to do something with animals so when I found out his birthday party was a jungle theme I knew the perfect cake. I sketched this cake because it was going to be my largest cake with a lot of different pieces. Zander's nickname was Zander Zebra, which also fit perfect with the cake! The idea for the cake was so much fun, it is Zander the Zebra's birthday and he is having a party. He has invited all his jungle friends to his birthday and they are all on their way with party hats and presents in hand (or paws in this case :D ) I absolutely loooved how this cake turned out!


"Zander Zebra's Jungle Party Cake"

No comments:

Post a Comment