Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Ohh the Holiday Seasons...and you know what that means....lots and lots of sweets!! Last year for Christmas I made goody baskets for two of my friends and their families, so we made a lot of treats that year. We made gingerbread men, rice krispy treats, cookies, fudge, caramel popcorn and other little candies. We also made much more goodies for our own family christmas parties, including....you guessed it a cake! I was starting to fall in love with making cakes, my last two attempts at it went very well (for only my second and third times). I loved making cakes, I had fun doing them and loved sharing them with others so I wanted to make one for my whole family.  So I thought about all the things that make me think of Christmas: Christmas trees, snowmen, christmas lights, stockings, decorations, gingerbread men, candy canes, ice skating, and of course presents! Put them all together and what do you get?? One totally fun and awesome Christmas cake!! (and yummy too)

"Christmas time is Here cake"

No comments:

Post a Comment