Thursday, April 28, 2011

Best Wishes to the Sweetest, Bestest, and most Amazing Friend in the World!

My best friend is getting married soon, I am sooo happy and excited for her and also because I get to make her wedding cake!! I have never made a wedding cake so this will be my first, I am a little nervous but I am also so happy that I get to make it for her. But before I get ahead of myself let me rewind it back to her bridal shower :). I wanted to make her a cake for her shower and spent weeks trying to come up with an idea for her cake. I wanted something fun and cute! I though about doing a cake about her HS days when she met her future hubby, or doing a cake all about her. But I decided to go a different way with it. It is a wedding/bridal shower...so it should have to do with wedding stuff. The perfect idea came to me! And this is what I got...I also made cup cakes to accompany the cake!. I loved her cake...it was fun, cute, and very wedding-ish!






"She's Getting Hitched Cake"

1 comment: