Saturday, June 18, 2011

They Got Hitched!!!

As mentioned in the previous post, I had the amazing opportunity and honor of making my best friend's wedding cake! I have known Breanne for years (about 10 or 11) and after 5 long years she was finally saying the big I DO to the love of her life. I was honored and blessed to not only make the cake, but to be a part of the wedding as well. This was my very first wedding cake, I did not know what to quite expect, but was sooo excited!! It was fun, stressful, exciting, nerve wrecking...but in the end it came out amazing. It was such an amazing experience and I could not have done it for anyone better than Breanne. I am so happy I could do this for her and got the chance to make a wedding cake. The night was incredible, filled with so much love and joy and soooo much fun, it was an extremely memorable night. Congrats to my amazing best friend, Mrs. Breanne Walter!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment