Sunday, April 24, 2011

Go and Make Disciple's of all the Nations

Every year our church has a missions weekend, where missionaries come together and tell and share their stories and all that has been happening. After Sunday church they have a luncheon for the missionaries. This last year I was asked to make a cake for the missionary luncheon. I was thrilled and honored to be asked to make a cake for the church and for missionaries! I had the perfect idea for the cake but I also had to include themes from the missions. The theme was "All Generations." I looooved the theme!! I was so excited to do this cake and had so much fun with it. I knew the main things I wanted to include: the world, a Bible, a cross, flags of the countries represented by the missionaries that were there, little people of different races and ages and Bible verses. I also made cupcakes to go along with the cake, just in case there was not enough cake to go around.  I loved how the cake turned out and to this day it is one of my very favorite cakes I have done. :)





"World Missions Cake"

No comments:

Post a Comment