Thursday, April 28, 2011

Return of the RUGRATS!!

So my friend from church asked me to do a cake, as previously mentioned. When she told me what kind of theme she wanted for the cake, I was filled with EXTREME excitement....so what is this theme you may ask??? Well let me tell you a little about it first. This "theme" use to be one of my most favorite shows growing up, and still is one of my most favorite cartoons (no it is not Snoopy and Peanuts, they are my first favorite, this is my second :) It was one of  the most popular cartoons during the 90's but they stopped showing this cartoon and I was heartbroken (ok, maybe that is a little to over dramatic) I was quite sad...yeah that is better...sad. Can anyone guess yet?? I will give you another hint...but this is the last one...BABIES!!! I hope by now that you know and if not well I am going to tell you...RUGRATS!! When she told me she wanted a Rugrat themed cake I was soooo thrilled! I loved the show and miss it. I had so much fun making this cake and it took my back to my good old days when Rugrats was on. The coolest part about this Rugrat cake??...it was for an 80 year old woman...how awesome is that!?! I was very happy with how it turned out espcially the characters...Chucky was my favorite so he was the one on the cake :D





"Those Lil Rugrats Cake"


No comments:

Post a Comment