Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

My mom's friend from worked asked if I would make her daughter a baby shower cake for her party. She asked months ago, so I had a while to come up with the design. I was really super excited to make this cake for her because I had never done a baby shower cake before, but always wanted to! The baby is a girl which is even more fun, making everything girly!! The lady and her daughter had a theme for the baby shower already that they asked be incorporated into the cake which was baby dresses hanging on a hanger. So I definitely made sure to get that on the cake. I had the fun idea of doing a stork and baby on the very top of the cake on a cloud, I used melted marshmallows to make the cloud. I also made different baby things, bottle, binky, rubber ducky, a rattle, booties, and baby blocks. It was such a fun cake to do!








1 comment:

  1. The detail on this cake is incredible! You really need to do this for a living!

    ReplyDelete