Wednesday, March 2, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

My friend Kayla was throwing a going away party for three of her friends who were graduating and leaving. She came to me and asked me to do a cake for the party. The challenge?? Doing one cake for all 3 of them!!! When I make cakes I usually have a theme for them, but for this cake I needed to do something that would represent 3 separate and different people clearly. So I got information about each of them (their hobbies, favorite colors, favorite things, majors, ect). I decided that each section on the cake would be covered with things that would represnt the three of them. One the right side was Deon, she loves Eeyore, too bake, loves her friends and family and her favorite color is purple. On the left side was Jackie, she loves to sing, is an art major, she loves sunflowers, she is from Texas and loves country music. The back of the cake was Josh, he loves zombies, music, he is a film major, interested in law, and always wheres this yellow hat. I put those altogether and this is what I got! This cake was probably my most fun cake and I was soooo happy with the way this cake turned out. :D

"We Will Miss You Cake"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment